Welcome to TraKid
We’re happy you’re here. To prepare you for your next theme park experience, we've created a series of guides for you. In this guide, we'll outline what TraKid is and how it can help you be worry-free.
What is TraKid?
TraKid is a wearable tracking device and mobile app that pair together. The device is in a band that a child wears on their wrist and the app allows parents to track their children wherever they are in the park.
In the instance that a parent feels they need help finding their child. There is the ability to involve security with the push of a button. Our intuitive app and durable band empower parents to know where their children are, anywhere in the park.
What can TraKid do for me?
As a parent, TraKid enables you to have more fun while in an amusement park. Our bands grant you and your children more freedom so you can all enjoy the park with the knowledge that if you lose sight of your child, you can easily find them again.
Who uses TraKid?
The truth is, anyone can use TraKid in an amusement park. Our product was designed for parents and guardians of children 3+. However, TraKid can be used by:
- School chaperones who are on field trips.
- Grandparents who are in charge of their grandchildren.
- Older siblings who may be tasked with watching their younger siblings.
- Baby sitters who are cool enough to bring their kids to a theme park.
- Adult Children who may want to keep track of their elderly parents.
- Individuals in a group who want to keep track of each other.